Thoughts You Have During Class

20 Thoughts You Have In Class, If You Even Manage To Show up

"Did I eat breakfast?"

53
Studying

Sometimes, you just can't help your mind drifting off during those long and brutal lectures. I've done it and I'm pretty sure every single college student is guilty of doing this. We've all been there, whether it be thinking about our pets or food.

Here are 20 thoughts we've all had while falling asleep during class:

1. What time is it?

As a college student, it's hard to not get caught up in the whirlwind of everything even to the point of you having no clue of what time it is.

2. How much more time is left until this class ends?

Lecture's can feel never-ending, so it's completely understandable to want it to end ASAP.

3. I'm so tired

Another late night of "doing work."

4. I can't wait to go back to take a nap

Your bed probably seems like a very good idea right now.

5. I'm so lost

What is this professor actually saying right now?

6. Did I eat breakfast?

You probably didn't, but try to sneak in a granola bar. Remember, breakfast is the most important meal of the day!

7. I'm so hungry

If you weren't able to get that granola bar in, try not to get hangry and unleash your wrath on someone else.

8. What should I eat later?

Food, food, food, and food. So many choices, so little time.

9. This person has no clue what they're talking about

Sometimes, you just get that vibe that the person teaching the material is on the same page as you of having no clue.

10. If I leave right now, will it be too obvious?

Sometimes, you just get that itch to leave, but you also don't want your professor to catch you sneaking out.

11. Please don't pick on me

The moment when your teacher asks for a volunteer and starts eyeing you, LOOK AWAY!

12. I miss my dog

We all have those moments where we need the comfort of our furry pets.

13. Is this professor really holding us for another few minutes?

If class ends at 3:00 PM, then it should not end at 3:01 PM.

14. I should probably take notes

The moment you realize you should stop staring at the board and take notes if you don't want to fail...

15. Crap, did I do the homework?

Your heart will probably start beating rapidly the moment this thought swarms your head.

16. That guy really needs to stop asking questions

There's always that one ambitious student that consistently raises their hand asking questions and all you want to do is duct tape their arm down.

17. I'm going to plan out my whole day

Don't you just love to distract yourself during class so you can write and doodle in your planner?

18. Shoot, I just zoned out

Daydreaming is great and all until you realize you completely zoned out for the past 10 minutes and missed parts that are going to be on the next exam.

19. I hope he/she curves the exam

Pray. Pray that 50 becomes a 100.

20. What, there's a quiz?

Homework, projects, midterms, and finals are enough, but quizzes, too?