Thoughts You Have While Waiting At The Airport

At some point in time, you find yourself stuck in the airport thinking at least one of these things.

18

Going to the airport for some is a wonderful experience but for others it's just an unfortunate period of time before going on vacation. Airports are filled with food and shops for your entertainment but you might not have the time you want to walk around unless you're like me and get stuck for hours on end in airports across the country. Here are a few feelings some might have while sitting in the building that sits between you and fun.

1. Woo! I'm getting on a plane!

Whether you are going to a fun destination or just back home, its always fun to fly rather than drive. It’s always an adventure that you make your own.

2. Why is it so cold?!

It could be 90 degrees outside but sitting in the airport you need a blanket and a sweatshirt?! Having my nose frozen is not in the plans for the day.

3. My flight is delayed…great!

Of course your flight gets delayed! Your flight is always late leaving when you fly so this is no surprise. What is happening that your flight crew couldn’t make it on time or the last flight was late getting in? I just don’t get it considering when a flight is late leaving a gate, it costs the airline tons of money!

4. Why is food so expensive?

Due to your flight being delayed, you decide to grab a snack or a meal depending on how long you’re going to be there. Walking around you see restaurants that you normally eat at home, and a burrito there is $8.00 at home, but at the airport its $13.00. Even if you want a candy bar, it's almost $3.00! Outrageous, I tell you.

5. Finally boarding!

After a two hour delay the gate attendant finally tells you the flight is going to start boarding, but for some odd reason you feel like you want to cry you're so excited. Getting on the plane you now have to find your seat, and you pray that you don’t get stuck next to a guy who smells.