I just got my hair dyed for the first time two weeks ago. For those considering to dye their hair the first time (especially for those rainbow/crayon colors), here are some thoughts that may go through your head during the whole process!
1. When consulting the price for the dye job
"WHY IS IT SO DAMN EXPENSIVE?"
2. When they start applying the bleach
"Did I make the right choice?"
3. When they heat up your just bleached hair to speed up the lightening process
"It's getting so hot in here."
4. When they dry out the bleach
"Maybe I should've gone for blonde?"
5. When they apply the color
"There's no going back."