Happy new semester, y'all! The break between semesters was so nice, but now it's time to get back to work. Of course, that's easier said than done. Whether it's your brain still on vacation mode or just missing all that sleep, the first test of the semester is the worst. There are a few things most people think to themselves while studying for that first test?
1. "I think my brain will explode."Giphy
Too! Much! Knowledge!
2. "Is all this studying worth it?"Giphy
Answer: Yes. Yes it is.
3. "I just want to watch Netflix."Giphy
Don't do it!
4. "Maybe checking social media for a few minutes won't hurt..."Giphy
Yes it will. You'll go down a rabbit hole of cat videos and weird Buzzfeed videos. Resist!
5. When you attempt a practice test and can't remember a single thing you just studied for hours.Giphy
6. Your friends never text you when you're free but the second you have to study, your phone starts blowing up.Giphy
7. "Just one more flashcard" you say to yourself at 3amGiphy
Remember to take care of yourself first!
8. "Is this ever going to help me in the real world?"Giphy
Maybe. Maybe not.