Report this Content
Waiting for finals grade to be entered is basically the equivalent of a life in eternal hell, and constant refreshing for at least a few days.
It's especially awful when you are so close to the grades you want or borderline between two. You have to wonder, do professors do it on purpose?
Here are some thoughts everyone has while waiting for final grades:
1. How long can this take to grade the final, it was on a Scantron?
2. There are less than 20 people in this class, it shouldn't take this long.
3. I know I just handed in my paper, but shouldn't it be graded now?
4. I should chill out, maybe the professor is just making sure he gives us meaningful feedback.
5. I'm at the top of the alphabet, shouldn't that mean I get graded first?
6. Maybe the teaching assistant isn't helping him grade.
7. Did my final get lost?
8. What if my final got lost...
9. I need to stop overreacting.
10. I wonder if my friends from class know their grades yet?
11. I should sleep, it's too late for them to post it now.
12. Maybe it will go up today.
13. Can they just post it already?
14. This waiting is gonna make me crazy.
15. And they are posted!
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.