20 Thoughts Every Shameless Fan Has About Season 8

"You fucked with the wrong girl!"

357
Instagram

I have something to look forward to again on Sunday nights now that "Shameless" is back for its eighth season. Shameless is more than just a television show; for super fans like me, it's a lifestyle.

I have so many thoughts and predictions about the way life will turn out for the Gallagher plan this season. While things are looking up for Frank with his newfound identity as a sober, working class citizen, Fiona with her new role as a landlord, Lip with his successful maintenance of sobriety and Debbie with her education in welding; Shit will hit the fan for one or all of the characters at some point simply because it's "Shameless."

Here are 20 thoughts and/or predictions that every Shameless fan has about the eighth season of "Shameless":

*SPOILER ALERT: DO NOT READ IF HAVE NOT WATCHED SEASON 8 YET

1. I wonder if Frank will get actually get hurt at his new job and have to go on disability

2. Lip can do so much better than Sierra and should focus on staying sober

3. Liam is going to find a way to get kicked out of his private school because he's tired of being used as a crutch to promote diversity at his all-white private school

4. Holy shit they exhumed Monica's body to return the stolen meth to the meth dealer

5. I bet Fiona will fall in love with her new tenant/friend, Nessa

6. Ian will likely move on from Trevor and meet a new love interest

7. UGH why are they bringing Sean back?

8. Either Lip is going to help Youens become sober or Youens is going to die, which will send Lip on a downward spiral

9. I'm glad Neil kicked Debbie out

10. Lip trying to win Sierra back is going to backfire on him horribly and he may relapse as a result

11. I did not expect to see V bailing Svetlana out of ICE and making amends with her

12. Monica's death is going to hit Ian HARD

13. It's great to see that Liam finally has his own storyline

14. I can't wait to see Kev aka Bart meet his family from Kentucky

15. I'm liking this new Frank aka Francis, but it likely won't last long

16. Fiona threatening to go ghetto on Mel was awesome

17. Carl will either continue to excel in military school or get kicked out

18. Franny's grandmother is going to fight Debbie for custody of Franny

19. I really want all of the Gallaghers to succeed, but we know that poor choices and dysfunction always win

20. SHEILA BETTER MAKE AN APPEARANCE THIS SEASON