14 Thoughts Every Chick-fil-A Employee Has As Told By Michael Scott

What really goes through our heads.

19163
Rare

I've been employed at Chick-fil-A for a year now, and I love working alongside great people and serving others at the same time. Chick-fil-A employees are stereotyped as being overly nice, which we do try to be, but we also have to put up with a lot of hurdles most people are unaware of. Below are some frequent thoughts that I've had while at work, and I'm sure if you're a Chick-fil-A employee you have too:

When it's your first day and they give you every rule, health code and training video all at once:

When a kid makes a mess but you pretend you don't see it so you don't have to clean it up:

When someone tries to order while talking on the phone, then gets upset when their order is wrong:

SEE ALSO: 12 Things To Never Say To Your Starbucks Barista

When a manager asks you to check dining room after the lunch rush:

When someone changes their order at the window:

When your friends go to another fast food restaurant:

When someone repeatedly says thank you just to hear you say "my pleasure":

When a coworker blames you for being in red:

When someone complains about how high the prices are:

When you see a bus pull into the parking lot:

When a customer compliments your hard work:

SEE ALSO: Finals Week As Told By Dwight Schrute

When it's time to close and someone breaks out the speaker:

When everyone's going out afterwards and asks what your plans are:

And when your 9 hour shift is finally over:

All jokes aside, I really do love my job. While it can certainly be frustrating at times, it's all worth it in the end to work for such a great company which focuses on putting others first.