There are some girls who love to go out, and there are other girls who hate it. I am on the latter end of that spectrum, and I don't like to go out. I mean, maybe once in a blue moon do I want to go out, but nine times out of 10 I am just happy to be at home. If you're a homebody like me, I'm sure you can relate to these 19 things we think during a night out.
1. "OMG, why did I agree to this?"
I already want to go back home.
2. "Did I wear the right kind of clothes?"
Why can't I just be wearing jeans and a t-shirt?
3. "No, thank you. I don't drink."
4. "Why are they doing that... wait... OMG... EW!"
How is that even appropriate to do in public?!
5. "Do people actually enjoy this?"
6. "I wish I was at home with my animals."
I love my cat and my dog. I want to be home with them.
7. "I wish I could watch TV or YouTube right now."
8. "I am so glad I wore comfortable clothes."
But, am I underdressed?
9. "Do people actually enjoy this?"
How is this any better than sitting at home? It isn't.
10. "I want to go home and I want to go home now."
Why did I ever agree to do this?!
11. "Maybe this isn't too bad..."
12. "...wait it is that bad."
13. "I'm honestly really hungry."
Why didn't I eat more? I knew we were going to be out late.
14. "I'd rather be laying down in my bed right now."
Gah, I miss my bed.
15. "Why are there SO MANY people here?"
16. "I'm glad I don't go out much, I'm not missing much."
I LOVE being at home.
17. "At least I'm here with my friends."
18. "Can I sit down or something?"
Why does everyone feel the need to stand up? Ugh.
19. "I am NEVER doing this again!"
*Ah, the sweet relief of my bed."