When leaving home for extended periods of time it is imperative that you pack everything you may possibly need during your trip. Nothing is worse than being away from home and realizing you don't have a jacket or toothbrush. Making sure you remember to pack all of the necessities is incredibly stressful. This list is the thoughts we all have when we begin packing...
1. I should make a list of what to bring.
2. This list is getting really long... I hope I have enough room in my suitcase.
3. What suitcase should I bring?
4. Where did I put my list?
5. How many different tops does this pair of shorts actually go with?
6. Ok so it only goes with two, but they are really cute so I am packing them anyways.
7. How many pairs of shoes can I stuff into my suitcase before reaching the 50-pound limit?
8. I forgot to put all my liquids in the bag I'm checking.
9. Now I have to completely repack.
10. Ugh and I don't have enough room for all those shoes now.
11. I need to bring a jacket but there isn't room for that either.
12. I'll just wear the jacket even though it's 100 degrees.
13. I should just stay home, this is too much work.
14. Where is my carry-on bag?
15. I also need to find my phone charger.
16. Maybe I can fit some of the shoes I had to leave out in here!
17. Wow, this is heavier than I expected.
18. Let's get going! After all that packing I deserve a vacation!