Everyone's Thoughts During "Avengers: Endgame"

20 Thoughts That Will Run Through Our Heads When We Finally See 'Avengers: Endgame' This Friday

Mr Stark, I don't feel so good...

85
https://youtu.be/TcMBFSGVi1c

April 26th is either going to be the worst or best day of the year. Best, because it's my last day of class. Worst, because that means finals. And more importantly, the release of Marvel's "Avengers: Endgame." Like most fans, I've been keeping updated on the movies (and some of the spin-off TV shows), and this movie could really live up to its title.

Frankly, I'm terrified to find out what's going to happen, but at this point, there's probably nothing that can surprise me. Just like the 20 MCU movies that have been released into the world, here are 20 things I'm going to be thinking when I sit down and watch the beginning of the end this Friday.

1. Wait, what happened in “Infinity War” again??

Uh.... can anyone give me a quick summary of the last 10 years of Marvel movies?

2.  Who is this guy?

There's like 50 billion characters in this universe... So who is that?

3. Oh, lol. That's Thanos.

I was wondering why he looked so familiar.

4. I swear if I have to see any of the original Avengers die in 1080p I’m going to FIGHT the Russo brothers.

I can't believe this movie came out 7 years ago....

5. WHAT IS HAPPENING!!!!

Me holding in a scream at the theater.

6. I’m… so confused.

Does this movie even have a plot or am I just bad at movie comprehension?

7. Maybe I should’ve binged all 20 MCU movies and all the spin-off serieses before watching this...

Maybe we should've given Marvel's Agents of SHIELD a chance. (Just kidding, I love that show)

8. JUST KIDDING! I DON’T HAVE TIME FOR THAT!!!

I'm a full-time student with homework, labs, and a part-time job. I don't have time to watch a new Marvel movie every month, okay?!

9. Oh shoot what’s happening I got distracted...

Just spent 5 minutes cleaning up my spilled popcorn and missed an important plot point. Oops.

10. WAIT NO… THIS CAN’T BE REAL

GET UP, *Insert your favorite character*!!!

11. ANT-MAN ANT-MAN ANT-MAN

I'm not going to pretend like I know what's going to happen, but I know Ant-man has an important part to play. I will speak that into existence.

12. Why didn’t Thanos just create more resources if he thought there was an overpopulation problem? There are plenty of abandoned planets and galaxies out there, and he thought it was best to delete half of all sentient life? He has the power to change space and he couldn’t just move everyone somewhere else? Why did he have to snap? He probably caused more problems by instantly dusting half the universe. What did he think he was going to gain from that? This movie makes no sense.

Thanos when he gathered all the Infinity Stones:

13. OH MY GOD IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE NOW

It's all fun and games until you figure out the grand plan and all the pieces fall into place...

14.  Did they really just make that joke… Now is NOT the time

Do these directors not understand the struggle we are going through right now???

15. Actually now that I think about it, that was pretty funny.

I guess those Russo brothers are decent at humor or something.

16. WHAT

Is this allowed???

17.  HUH

I didn't pay $10 for this to get my feelings HURT.

18. I officially hate Marvel. Bye.

Me @ me after "THE END" pops up on the screen and all of my favorite characters are still suffering.

19.  Ooh end credits!

Real MCU fans KNOW the struggle of waiting 20 minutes just for a 30 second extra scene.

20. HELLO????????????? DID WE REALLY JUST WITNESS THAT???? WITH OUR OWN EYES??????

I don't think I'll make it to the next movie...

Remember, Thanos demands your silence (no spoilers, guys). See y'all on the other side.