8 Thoughts Had While Going Back To School In the Summer

8 Thoughts Had While Going Back To School In The Summer

Going back to school means starting to buckle down and go to classes. However, in Virginia, we've been having heat warnings and it's been making students miserable. Here's a couple of our thoughts on how the back to school life is going.

35
https://www.flickr.com/photos/mimmofortino/37954993966/in/photolist-ZPXgnG-r5LA9g-ArrVZ-26eX2pW-7Lcoys-gMS652-8ETtxx-o3oJhc-9NxLRa-25tXYkS-aTwcwa-mfcXpr-e8mvV4-2zxpkS-ai97an-AafUG-CzUTY-heV6Et-rBM4o-rBQde-6KWo2S-217RfeV-9AZcpo-7NvZoS-DxdQN-4EjJhx-7B1tz5-rwDXhQ-djHzN-dKkfNc-4jn11z-c8cSWf-e4fsYi-83nzEM-oH24am-bDxnGX-WzoR8L-n1fZg-fnmuV1-fgmuex-j9Bqr7-8C3rpM-g9QaHj-2WRoSH-d7BPN1-owLFJs-9FnS1F-7mSVHa-8EjazX-7KmDgH
Flickr

1. There's no parking

https://www.pexels.com/photo/yellow-no-parking-pav...

Because it's so hot, most people will want to drive to class if they are able. Therefore, there will be no parking.

2. I should've brought a drink to class

https://www.pexels.com/photo/clear-glass-h2o-bottl...

Again, it's so hot and I shouldve brought a water. I really don't want to have to break out my wallet for the vending machine.

3. I should've worn something different to class

https://www.pexels.com/photo/shallow-focus-photogr...

It's hot and I should've shaved my legs last night so I could've worn shorts. Or better, I could've worn shorts but my leggings are too comfy to give up.

4. This route to school sucks!

Flickr

Why do I live where I have to go over a hill to get to my school? Will a car hit me today?

5. Should I just drive to class?

Skip #4 and just waste gas.

6. Do I wanna go to the gym?

Do I really want to walk all the way to the campus gym that's free for students?

7. Did I bring my sunglasses?

It's really bright and I hate making eye contact with strangers.

8. Can I get sunburn within ten minutes outside?

Once again, it's so hot. I feel like bacon.

Hopefully Radford will move past this heat wave and finally start to cool off in time for September classes!