15 Thoughts I Have About Graduating In 7 Months

In high school, every campus tour guide told me that college goes by so quickly and to enjoy every moment because it'll be over before I know it. I didn't believe them at the time, but now that I am a semester-and-a-half out of graduation, I now know that that is true. You see in the moment college goes by so slowly. But looking back, it went by very quickly. So, here are 15 thoughts I have about graduating in May.

1. "Wow, time flies."

2. "I can't wait to start working and doing something I love."

3. "Where am I going to live after graduation?"

4. "I need to start applying for jobs now."

5. "Oh, God, I do not want to work in customer service for the rest of my life."

6. "Am I even adult enough to live on my own?"

7. "Will I have to pay for my own Netflix after I leave the house?"

8. "What if my graduation application isn't accepted?"

9. "It doesn't matter what happens, I will be graduating in May."

10. "I can't believe I'm going to be done with school after 20 years."

11. "I hope I picked the right major."

12. "I hope I can find a job that I can use my degree at."

13. "There are so many unknowns about my future, and yet I'm so excited."

14. "I can't wait to make money and have more than $30 in my savings account."

15. "I can't wait for my life to truly start in the next few months."