This Is What Christmas Spirit Looks Like

How to get your Christmas Spirit on.

3

THANKSGIVING IS OVER

THAT MEANS IT IS CHRISTMAS.

And if you're like me, you're probably wondering how you can get your full Christmas spirit on. (You might annoy some people, but hey, its CHRISTMAS TIME NOW.) So here are my tips to get the full expierence because some people need reminding what time of year it is. Some people just don't know, so please, spread the Christmas cheer.

Put lights up EVERYWHERE

Just cover every surface you can think of in lights.

Put up five different Christmas trees.

You obviously need one of every color and kind. Fake trees. Real trees. The fun doesn't end.

Constantly play and listen to nothing but Christmas music.

Scream it from the rooftops. Your neighbors won't mind.

Set up your Christmas village and throw fake snow everywhere all over your living quarters.

Your roommates and family won't mind. ITS CHRISTMAS.

Go see the Christmas light show near you every night and rate them with your friends.

Obviously, your friends have nothing better to do, so please, drag them along.

Wear nothing but red and green until New Years and Christmas sweaters.

Red and green obviously don't clash at all.

Buy all the wrapping paper and steal your roommates or family's things, wrap them up, and then give them back for Christmas.

They won't mind and will appreciate your thriftiness.

Just go home on the Christmas decorations actually.

CHRISTMAS EVERYWHERE.

Watch Elf. Be Buddy.

You have to admire his determination.

Watch Christmas movies all the time.

They make the Hallmark Christmas classics for a reason.

Remember now that it's Christmas time, we should all be festive. So feel free to come up with your own ways to spread the Christmas cheer. IT IS CHRISTMAS.

REPEAT.

IT IS CHRISTMAS.

IT IS CHRISTMAS.

CHRISTMAS.