This One Is For The Girls That Think They Aren't Good Enough

You are good enough, just believe.

37
Courtney Phillips

This one is for the girls that think they aren't good enough. I want you to stop right there…YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH! Don't you dare sit there and think any less of yourself. Don't you even dare let some fool make you feel any less of yourself.

I am going to be the first to tell you... I am that girl that lets fools make me feel less of myself. I am that girl that thinks she isn't good enough. I am going to tell you why I feel this way right now.

My entire life I have always been someone's second option, I am never a first choice. After a while that gets old and starts to tear me down. So, therefore, it makes me feel like I am not good enough for anyone. Especially in the male department, I am always the second option or something like that. It makes me feel like I am not pretty enough or something. I also never really get the chance to be myself before they end up leaving, which makes me wonder if I really am that bad to talk to. I personally cannot handle this feeling anymore. I have been broken down so many times it's not even funny at this point.

I lately have been finding myself wondering, "Why did I ever care what people thought?" Well, I'll tell you why! It's because TV shows/movies make it seem like we should be living in this world with unrealistic expectations of how things should be.

I have come to the realization that the only person that really matters is you. The only person's opinion that matters is your own. You don't have to prove to anyone what you're worth as long as you are happy. That boy you are stressing over doesn't mean anything, and yes, I said boy, because no man would make you feel worthless!

So to those of you that are struggling with this, keep on shining babygirl, you are stronger than you think!