The Lana Del Rey "Norman F*cking Rockwell” Song You Should Listen To, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Are you just "Doin' Time" or are you really just a "Venice B*tch?"

493

Lana Del Rey’s iconic eighth studio album "Norman F*cking Rockwell" (NFR) was just released TODAY.

It's classic Lana, what we love—songs dripping with nostalgia, full of palm trees and love interests—but even more culturally relevant for 2019. Celebrate this work of art and find out your anthem from NFR, according to your zodiac sign.

Aries

"F*ck it I love you"

Aries is passionate, expressive, but always bold. In "F*ck it I love you," Del Rey conjures up pungent images of living in a summer state of mind, doing what you want and what you shouldn't, without minding the consequences. This recklessness is characteristic of Aries.

Taurus

"Venice B*tch"

Taurus enjoys relaxing, and is easily nostalgic. In "Venice B*tch," Del Rey tells us of snapshots of when she and her man were living their best lives. Any good Taurus could sink into the soft-rock beat before or after one of their many naps.

Gemini

"Norman F*cking Rockwell"

Gemini is always busy, swirling with thoughts and pursuits, very socially and culturally plugged in. "Norman F*cking Rockwell" is almost a culture commentary, seeing the chaos of the world as a little bit funnier. Geminis would especially appreciate this titular track because of its relevance—maybe they'd even look up some of Mr. Rockwell's work to bring it up in conversation.

Cancer

"California"

Cancers are very emotional and plugged into the energies of other people. In "California," Del Rey tells of long-gone romantic experiences with a man she is deeply connected to. "California" has big nostalgia energy, and could totally be the anthem of a classic Cancer cry-sesh. (Bonus fun fact: Del Rey herself is a Cancer, so you win this article).

Leo

"The greatest"

Leo's have *royal energy* and totally rule any room. The song title alone is Leo's claim to Norman F*cking Rockwell, but the lyrics tell a different, yet still relevant story.

This song places importance on friendship, on loss, and the downfall of what was once great. Leos place great value on friendship and do everything in their power to prevent losing what matters to them the most.

Virgo

"Cinnamon Girl"

Virgos are healers, kind and gentle, who form deep connections with others and nature. They are not the boldest of the signs, and tend to focus on their thoughts and insular pursuits rather than communicating and self-expression.

In "Cinnamon Girl," Del Rey softly begs a man to nurture her, touching on her weakness and revealing dark truths of her life in tidbits. Virgos are soft in this same manner, like the sweet taste of cinnamon.

Libra

"F*ck it I love you"

Libras are an air sign, meaning they're all over the place. If they want to say something, they will say it, especially if it helps them achieve their two main goals—achieving life balance and finding love. In "F*ck it I love you," Del Rey echoes the Libra by being open about her feelings, quite blatantly expressing her love.

Scorpio

"hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it"

Scorpios have strength. They are not brash, they strike only when the iron's hot, and they will bide their time until then. This song speaks of Del Rey’s intelligence, of her intentional culture disruption. Scorpios are movers and shakers in this same way and would claim their hope like Del Rey, working for control and ownership of their life.

Sagittarius

"Bartender"

Sagittarius loves to tell a good story, and often keeps things light, with laughter and smiles. "Bartender" is upbeat throughout, and paints a picture of Del Rey's lust of a bartender, despite not drinking alcohol herself. There's a metaphor in that conundrum any good Sagittarius—the knowledge lover of the signs—would go after.

Capricorn

"Doin' Time"

Ah, this is my sign. Capricorns are hard workers, who often grind until they get their goal. "Doin' Time" is a perfect example of what happens when a Capricorn relaxes—they REALLY relax. Additionally, this song hints at Capricorn's dark side in the bridge, where they can be cold and almost too focused.

Aquarius

"How to disappear"

Aquarius is one of the more reserved signs, retreating into their own brain and complex thoughts much of the time. They can be harsh critics of others because their mind moves at warp speed, often coming to conclusions prematurely. In "How to disappear," Del Rey wishes her man could express his feelings to her. He's barely even there to her because of his inability to be honest and open.

Aquarius wants to disappear sometimes, like Del Rey's man, unable to share. But sometimes, they're like Lana herself, wishing others would run at their speed.

Pisces

"Happiness is a butterfly"

Pisces often blur the lines between fantasy and reality, which can make it difficult for them to attain true, real happiness. They are burdened by all the lessons they've absorbed from the other signs, making them emotionally vulnerable but also the wisest.

In "Happiness is a butterfly," Del Rey characterizes how her journey for happiness is almost always out of reach because she keeps chasing it. If she maybe sat down, it would come to her. Pisces, fish, are always swimming, and rarely take time to be still and wait for things to come to them.

They can relate to the rose-colored struggle of trying to find happiness and fulfillment in something as temporal as a Lana Del Rey song.