Everyone Should Watch This Is Us

'This Is Us' Is The BEST TV Show Hands Down And Everyone Should Be Watching It

SPOILER ALERT

36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nw2XGWtuZY8

Television has been a crucial part of the American culture since it's debut in American homes in the 1950s. Families and individuals alike join together weekly to bond over their favorite TV shows and laugh with their favorite talk show hosts. There are shows available for every crowd; there's something for everyone to enjoy. There's one show, though, that I think everyone should watch.

NBC's original show, "This Is Us," became an instant hit among viewers shortly after it premiered in September of 2016. Created and produced by, Dan Fogelman, "This is Us" tells the story of a set of triplets and how they deal with the crazy thing called life. The show allows audiences to follow along with each of the character's unique journeys. This show makes viewers feel emotions right along with the characters, and it leaves audiences with something to think about.

Not only does "This Is Us" provoke emotions from the audience, but it also presents them with a diverse cast and storyline. Each twin is unique. Randall is a black, successful, businessman who was adopted into the family. He struggles to cope with a rocky relationship with his birth father and takes in a foster child. Kate is an overweight, white, woman who struggles to find love and cope with her father's passing. Last, but not least, there's Kevin. Kevin is a white man who ends up struggling with substance abuse. He is an actor who craves the spotlight but sometimes struggles to find it.

"This Is Us" is unlike any other show on TV right now. It is raw and highlights groups who may not have otherwise found a spot on television. The way the storyline plays out is incredibly creative and intriguing.

"This Is Us" is a show that everyone should watch. Hands down.