Things You Can't Blame Cast Members For

Things You Can't Blame Cast Members For

Don't be rude to cast members
17

1. The weather

2. The price of the park tickets

3. The price of the food

4. The fast pass you never got

5. Why the parade is delayed

6. When an attraction goes 101 (goes down)

7. When you didn't make the line to meet a character

8. The wait time for attractions

9. The attendance of the park (basically why the park is crowded)

10. When the monorail goes down

11. When the boat isn't fast enough

12. When you didn't make your reservation

13. When you get wet on an attraction that says "MAY GET WET"

14. When you lose your loose article on rides when it says "KEEP LOOSE ITEMS IN THE COMPARTMENT IN FRONT OF YOU"

15. When you missed your fast pass reservation

16. Why you are seated at the very back of a show

17. The weather

18. Blocking a walkway when for safety reasons is blocked for the firework show

19. A place to sit in a queue line of an attraction

20. The time you have to come back to an attraction when you have a Disability pass or another form of fast pass

Bottom line is that cast members are humans too. They have emotions, they all are tired from a long day at work. Don't be rude or abusive towards them because of things out of their control. They have little to no power or control when things go wrong but they always try to make it right. They still go above and beyond for guests who don't appreciate them. Cast Members is what makes Disney a place to be. Without them, it wouldn't be as successful as it is today. Take the time do fill out an applause-o-gram or tweet @WDWToday about a cast member with the hashtag #CastCompliment I promise it will make their day and remind them why they come here to work for The Walt Disney company