7 Things To Watch After Good Omens

The Amazon Prime Video adaption of Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman's novel "Good Omens" was released May 31st and still has fans talking about it.

The show is about the friendship love story of an Angel and a Demon and their mission to save humanity-- and the world-- from Armageddon. The show was recently nominated for three Emmy's.

After watching the show, it's hard for any other show or movie to give you the same satisfaction as Good Omens. After all, it is one of the best book-to-screen adaptions out there and captures viewers within the first few minutes of the episode. It's a light and airy show with plenty of comedic moments and still has a good, linear plot. This show is magnificent in every way.

But, you can't keep watching Good Omens over and over again. Here are a few suggestions of what to watch after you're done this amazing show.

4. Just

media.giphy.com

5. Keep

media.giphy.com

6. Watching

media.giphy.com

7. Good Omens

media1.giphy.com

Why not watch Good Omens over and over again until you're sick of it. One of the things Aziraphale and Crowley love about humans is Free Will, and you have the Free Will to repeat-binge this show until you can't possibly hit 'restart' again. No one is stopping you; you realize that right?

Of course, you should check out some other movies and shows that were adapted from Gaiman's novels.

Coraline is one. I bet you never would have thought of that movie, huh? The movie our parents took us to as children because it looked magical and it only ended up giving us all nightmares?

Or Stardust? That movie with Charlie Cox and the fallen star that he falls in love with?

If you're more into series, American Gods on Starz is another great adaption. Plus, it was recently announced that his Sandman series was being adapted into a show as well, and with the perfection and success of Good Omens, we can only anticipate what's to come.

I'm sure Amazon can suggest you a dozen more things to watch based on your history, but when it really comes down to it, only Good Omens can fill that Good Omens-sized void in your soul, so go watch Good Omens again.