14 Things To 'Fall' In Love With During This Fantastic Fall Season

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

137

Whip out your Halloween decorations, your scented candles, and grab a PSL from Starbuck because fall is officially here! Fall seems to be everyone favorite seasons and I can't deny that I agree. Fall brings some many wonderful things like colder weather, football season and spooky vibes that people love. We see fall fashion at its peak and we get our beloved Starbucks drinks back.

As college students, we get caught up in all the hustle and bustle of school and make excuses for not fully enjoying all of the fall festivities that are offered. Yes, we do enjoy dressing up and going to parties Halloween weekend and enjoy the occasional (or frequent) PSL, but sometimes we don't have the time for other fun fall festivities.

Wondering what to add to your fall activities this season? Here are 14 things to enjoy during this fall season!

1. Pumpkin Carving

upload.wikimedia.org

Pumpkin picking and carving can be a great way to spend time with your roommates and friends on a nice cool Saturday afternoon!

2. Roast S'mores

c1.staticflickr.com

This may be a unpopular opinion, but roasting s'mores is one of the best things to do when the weather gets cold in the fall.

3. Halloween Movie Night 

We can thank ABC Family aka Freeform for creating 31 Nights of Halloween and giving us all the spooky feels for movie nights. Also, Halloween movies are great to add to your movie list

4. Spooky-Themed Dinner Party 

c1.staticflickr.com

Grab a bunch of friends and throw yourself a spooky themed dinner party with costumes, games, food and drinks!

5. Throw a Fall Photoshoot

c1.staticflickr.com

Do you have a photographer as a friend? Grab them and collaborate on a fall themed photoshoot that will make you and your friends have all the fall feels

6. Go Hiking

upload.wikimedia.org

Weather in the fall is probably one of the main reason it's everyone's favorite season. Cooler weather causes people to want to be outside more often, so grab a friend or your boyfriend and go on a hike at your local park or a walk around campus.

7. Fall Beverages 

c1.staticflickr.com

Pumpkin Sice Latte. Need I say more? According to most, this is the best fall beverage a college student could ask for (although, I'm a hot chocolate girl myself).

8. Cozy Sweaters and Socks 

Unsplash

Nothing says "fall" than a nice cozy sweater and your favorite pair of fall socks.

9. Bonfires

upload.wikimedia.org

Bonfires are probably my favorite part of fall. Probably because they are related to s'mores, but they're great for sitting around with your friends having a great time.

10. Thanksgiving Break

c1.staticflickr.com

Every college student loves hearing the word "break." It means we don't have to deal with school for more than a 2-day weekend. Thanksgiving break has one of my favorite breaks because, although it may be short, Thanksgiving dinner is always the best meal to go home to

11. Haunted Houses 

upload.wikimedia.org

Haunted Houses are the just amount of spooky everyone needs during fall. They make you scream and laugh all in one trip!

12. Baking Fall Festive Treats

c1.staticflickr.com

Just another reason to grab your friends and hand out your decorated cooking or, if you're really fancy, an apple pie!

13. Fall Scented Candles 

c1.staticflickr.com

Scented candles are a MUST always, but the best smells come from the fall scented candles section at Bath and Body Works!

14. Apple Picking 

c1.staticflickr.com

I can't say I've ever been apple picking but this is a great fall date idea or a Saturday afternoon of fun with your friends!