Things To Do While Under Quarantine

Things To Do While Under Quarantine

Turn this rough situation into something positive.

96
Things To Do While Under Quarantine

Everyone has been affected by Covid-19. For some, it means they are unable to work or go out and do what they normally would. It can get a little boring at times. But I believe there's something we could all do in our lives to stay busy and forget about everything going on for a while.

1. Deep clean your home.

JeShoots

Scrub the corners, dust fan blades, throw out/donate unnecessary belongings, and of course disinfect your surfaces.

2. Finish a book/TV series.

Freestocks

Now is the time to finally finish a series you love (without even procrastinating)!

3. Call your family and friends.

Taylor Grote

A phone call can do wonders for someone, especially if they live alone. Reaching out can make all the difference in the world.

4. Have a (safe) game night.

NCI

I'd recommend only having those who live with you join, or you could even do games online!

5. Enjoy some self-reflection time.

Ava Sol

Start a journal if you haven't already and record what days are like for you, how you're feeling, and what has changed. It will be a great thing to have to look back on.

6. Start learning a new language.

Syed Hussaini

Fluency in a foreign language is an incredible skill. You can find hundreds of resources online at your disposal.

7. Spend time on your hobbies.

Avi Naim

Do you like to write? Knit? Play an instrument? You have lots of time now to actually practice those hobbies!

There's so much to do out there. Whether the world is under quarantine or not, I hope you find time for these things in your life.