25 Things To Do Indoors During Self-Quarantine

Cure your boredom in self-quarantine with these 25 activities.

37
Image by LoggaWiggler from Pixabay

COVID-19 is spreading. Everything is closing. Schools and universities around the nation are sending their students home for the remainder of the semester. People are being instructed to stay indoors. Toilet paper is nowhere to be found. It really seems as though the world as we know it is ending. I'm sure that's not the case, but it's not very fun to be stuck in the house for weeks unable to do anything fun. Well I've come to rescue you from your boredom with this short yet creative list of things you can do around your house during these trying times.Play board games

1. Journal

2. Read

3. Learn a Language

4. Catch up on TV Shows

5. Critique Movies

6. Do puzzles

7. Learn magic tricks

8. Play video games

9. Make origami

10. Play with your pets

11. Play an instrument

12. Chat with friends

13. Clean

14. Pamper yourself

15. Try out some new recipes

16. Knit

17. Color or draw

18. Listen to podcasts

19. Do yoga

20. Build something

21. Rearrange your furniture

22. Spend time with family

23. Play cards

24. Build a pillow fort

25. Tour a museum or national park online

But most importantly drink lots of water, eat some fruits and veggies, get some good sleep, and stay healthy folks! Make sure you're washing your hands and practicing the advised social-distancing. Lets flatten the COVID-19 infection curve!

Stay up to date on COVID-19 through the CDC or WHO websites.