5 Of My Favorite Shops in Hamilton, New Zealand

It was a small town but sometimes the smallest things have the greatest impact.

18
Taishiana

Hamilton is not a huge city, it quiet and near the countryside. I loved it because the quaint atmosphere made studying relaxed, easy to breathe, and gave me the freedom to be who I am in these places.

Here's 5 of my favorite places to be in Hamilton:

Dumpling House

I LOVE THEIR DUMPLINGS AND BUBBLE TEA. They give such huge servings and very quick service. The food is delicious, and my friends and I intend to eat there once I get a chance to go back!

Iguana Restaurant

They have specials from Monday to Friday and each day is different! Tuesday 30% off any dessert is so worth the bus trip into town! Try every dessert and I promise you will not be disappointed.

Nightlife – The Hood

I highly recommend The Hood for a night out at least once. In my opinion, they play more a variety of hip hop, rap, RnB, from throwbacks to now. If you need a night to just dance with your friends. This is for you, especially since the other clubs are within walking distance of each other (less than 5 minutes).

CottonOn

An Australian chain store but they have great sales and comfortable cute clothes for guys and girls! Anytime I needed a piece to bring my outfit together, I went to CottonOn. The clothes have nice quality and relaxed styles for most casual occasions.

Super Liquor

This was where everyone got their discounted drinks to sip with friends in their rooms or where first years blew all their money during orientation week because they're drunk on freedom away from home.

Remember to bring your reusable bags for shopping! If not, be prepared to carry what you buy or spend more money to buy another bag in the stores.