Although remaining inside is a good way to protect yourself and others from the coronavirus, and is an important measure to help "flatten the curve" of daily cases that put pressure on our health care system, it could lead to a lesser evil: boredom and stir craziness.
What's there to do while stuck indoors?
1. Make a To Do List of things to do for funGiphy
2. Dye your hairGiphy
3. Make a list of things that you are grateful for.Giphy
4. Reorganize your wardrobeGiphy
5. Catch up on sleepGiphy
9. Start that TV show you have been meaning to watchGiphy
11. Skype/Zoom/Call your loved onesGiphy
12. Go for a walk (6 feet apart, of course)Giphy
13. Listen to new musicGiphy
14. Take care of your plantsGiphy
15. Check out filmsGiphy
16. Complete a puzzleGiphy
17. Read a book!Giphy
18. Start a journalGiphy
19. Restart DuolingoGiphy
20. Read fanfictionGiphy
And, that's all I got.
It is definitely hard times right now but intentionally choosing to be calm and taking time for yourself can bring great rewards!