As graduating seniors, you must cherish these last moments with your friends and your school.
1. Take graduation photos! Lots and lots of them.
2. Visit your favorite freshman hangout spot on campus.
3. Talk to a freshman about your experience.
4. Don't skip class, it's a last few you'll be attending.
5. Study for finals. Finish strong!
6. Make summer plans! Last summer before the real real world (and you thought the real world was after high school).
7. Enjoy your friends' company.
They will be in your life but you won't be living five minutes from all of them anymore.
8. Visit your favorite professor(s).
9. Engage in something new on campus.
These are the moments you're going to remember and want to go back to forever. Make the most of them in all ways possible. Go out, have fun and remember the best years of your student life.