23 Thoughts You've Totally Entertained During A Bath Or Shower, Just Admit It, Ladies

it's more than just songs you didn't know you knew

880

I don't know the science behind it, but I have some of the best, and weirdest, thoughts when I'm in the shower. If I were allowed to takes tests or able to write an essay in the shower I'd be the next Einstein, a 4.0 GPA, A's across the board.

Buuuut, it also brings out some of my worst anxieties, whether memories are coming back to haunt me or I'm stressing that I can't bring my index cards for the upcoming tests in there with me, they cant always be good thoughts

I don't know what it is, but it's like my brain is overactive in the shower.

If you find yourself an anxiety-ridden genius when your hairs filled with suds, here are some thoughts you've definitely had

1. "Last week, in that argument, I definitely should have said. . ."

2. *Singing* "I only love my bed and my momma I'm sorry"

3. "Omg I'll never let myself live down *insert embarrassing thing that happened in 4th grade here*"

4. "I think I just solved the Zodiac Killer Case, I've cracked the code!!!"

5. "...but then again it could still be Ted Cruz"

6. *starts missing ex*

7. *remembers all the terrible things said ex did*

8. *stops missing ex*

9. "If I sat on a Voodoo doll of myself...I wouldn't be able to get up"

10. "oh wow my legs are hairier than I thought"

11. "totally not gonna shave them"

12. *Makes up fake conversations in my head about conversations that will never happen*

13. "so THAT'S what they meant when they said *insert something that was ambiguous here*"

14. "Did I already shampoo???"

15. *plans entire wedding even though you're single*

16. *singing* "We're soarinnnn', flyinnnn', there's not a star in heaven that we can't reach"

17. "If I could just get a recording studio in my shower, I would be the next Beyoncé"

18. "Omg. Every small decision I've ever made has led me to this point"

19. "I have so much to do"

20. "But this shower is SO warm"

21. "I hope I remembered a towel"

22. "Ok, you know what maybe I should shave a little..."

23. *halfway through shaving one leg* "OH SH*T THE WATERS GONE COLD!!"

Admit it, you can relate to way more of these than you'd like, we've all been there

****Full Disclosure: I came up with this article while I was showering