11 Things You Do When You're The Mom Friend

Every mom in the friend group has some trademarks, and you know it's real.

191

Found in every group of friends, the "mom" is a role that lives up to the name. From snacks to car rides to support, the mom of the group plays a pretty big role. That being said, it's only fair to point out we've garnered a few tells as to who holds the title.

1. You always ask your friends to let you know they made it home.

While most people may ask you to let you know if you made it back when the weather's kinda crappy, the mom of the group will ask you every time, rain or shine. Safety is a priority, and you take it seriously!

2. You voice your reservations.

For every mom friend, there's at least one daredevil. Sometimes their idea of fun doesn't always resonate with you, and you try your darnedest to keep everyone out of trouble.

3. You support your friends and their decisions, even if you don't agree.

Let's face it, we don't all agree with everything our friends do, or how they do things. It's hard to see people do things you don't agree with, but it's important to support them. Even if it turns out your inclination was right, everyone needs to learn on their own sometimes.

4. You bring snacks.

Whether they be homemade or store-bought, you're bound to have food ready for your friends. If not, they're only a short trip away!

5. You're constantly on the go.

As we get older, everyone tends to get busier. Of course, that doesn't mean you slow down. Visiting your people and seeing what they're doing will always have a special place in your heart.

6. You genuinely care about your friends' well being.

Ask anyone, it's nice to feel cared about. You often put it on yourself to make sure all your friends know they have someone to rant to and a shoulder to cry on.

7. You often put others needs before your own.

It can be overwhelming to try and be the support system others have always known you to be. It's important to take time for yourself, too.

8. You tend to plan get-togethers.

When it comes to your friends, there are few circumstances where you'd miss the opportunity to see them. With everyone's busy schedules it can be hard to find the time to see your pals, but nothing beats catching up with them.

9. Even if you aren't friends anymore, you still care.

However close you may be to your friends, it doesn't mean that some friendships haven't been lost along the way. It's perfectly normal for people to grow apart. Sometimes you find your way back to each other, and sometimes you don't. Whatever the case may be, it doesn't matter how a friendship ended, but the fact you still care says a lot about your character.

10. You want everyone to be comfortable.

Too hot? Too cold? The day you start asking this is a pinnacle moment of your "motherhood" experience.

11. Your friends will do just about anything for you, and you will for them, too.

The mom friends care so much, they have hearts of gold. While you may not expect anything in return, it goes unsaid that your friends are appreciative of your actions. Even if they don't say it often, they care just as much about you.