Things You Do When Sick At College

Things You Do When Sick At College

I'm not even really sure what I just wrote

63
Things You Do When Sick At College
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/15/636463074597157908-1278940101_sick.jpg

I recently came down without about five thousand different illnesses (yes, I'm being dramatic) and I have been basically on bed rest since the end of last week and I'm going a little stir crazy. So, here's a list of things to do while you're ill in bed, slowly falling behind in all of your classes, watching all your friends go out and have a social life while you lay in bed awaiting your slow death.

1. SLEEP

a.k.a pretty much all I have been able to do

2. TAKE LOTS OF DRUGS

3. GET DRESSED UP TO TRY TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER AND REALIZE IT DID NOTHING

4. WATCH NETFLIX AND REALIZE YOU HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO DRUGGED UP TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON

5. TRYING TO CATCH UP ON HOMEWORK AND FAILING

6. TRYING TO GO OUT WITH FRIENDS AND SOCIALIZE

7. REALIZING YOU DID NOTHING BUT SLEEP ALL DAY SO NOW IT'S 1AM AND YOU'RE LIT

8. THEN YOU WAKE UP THE NEXT MORNING AND REALIZE YOU STILL FEEL LIKE DEATH