9 things you know if you drive a prius

9 things you know if you drive a prius

Ugh, I only got 42 MPG? How?!

119
toyota prius c four
Personal Photo

I know what you're thinking. ANOTHER Prius owner talking about how awesome and amazing their car is. Well, I'm here to tell you-- they're just that great. I can think of more pros than cons about owning a Prius, and I wouldn't have it any other way. They quite literally are the cars of the future. I personally drive a Prius C, and I love it. If you own a Prius or know someone who does own a Prius-- here are some things I bet you can relate with.

1. My car was so affordable

Many of the older Prius models are super affordable, and still look like the newer Prius models. You can't go wrong when buying a Prius.

2. Wait...what does this button do?

I own a 2012 Prius C four, and it is way ahead of its time. My car has a back up camera, full screen radio, and many other ammenities. It also has an all electronic gauge system, and gives me reports on fuel consumption and how much energy I have created. It is insane.

3. OMG, what does ECO mean? *Googles it*

Prius cars are literally built with you in mind. They have ECO mode and EV mode, which helps you save money all around.

4. ... did I even turn it on?

This is no joke. The first time I turned my car on, I had to ask the sales woman if it was even on.

5. Ugh, it's so cute and small!

Just look at how tiny and cute Prius C's are! They're the baby of the Prius family.

6. Wow, I haven't filled my car up in like a month...

And this is totally true. I can't remember the last time I had to put gas in my car.

7. Oooh, I need to make my ECO score better. *Slows down*

Ah, yes. Back up past 20. I'm so proud.

8. Let's see if I can get past 400 miles on this tank of gas

Because, 380 miles isn't enough.

9. Ugh, only 45 MPG?! I need to fix this.

This is probably the most true thing about owning a Prius. I always want my gas mileage to be above 45 MPG, and if it isn't I feel robbed.