Things I'd Include In My Autobiography If I Ever Wrote One

This could also be titled "Things That Take Up Too Much Space In My Brain".

21

Every podcast I listen to and the ideal situation I'd listen to them in

Listening to podcasts is by no means an outlandish hobby, and I'm definitely not the only one who listens to different ones based on the occasion, but if you gave me the date, time, and whether or not my bed is made, I could probably tell you what I'd be listening to. There's not really a deep reason for this besides the fact that I am a creature of habit and deviating from routine is one of my least favorite things ever, but there would be at least a few pages dedicated to my fondness for podcasts.

The people that I associate with every song on my sad playlist

I don't know if this is normal or not, but I could categorize just about every song on my sad playlist by the person that each song reminds me of and which stage of my life I was in when that song started to be significant to me. Half of the reason that I get tired of songs so quickly is because they remind me of people that I know and the meaning of the song changes for me when the person I associate with that song doesn't mean the same thing to me anymore. It's kind of a bummer, but it makes it that much more exciting when I find a song that has no connections to anyone, because it becomes one that never gets old.

A comprehensive ranking of every song by all of my favorite artists

My music taste has always been so broad that I never really had "favorite" artists until a few years ago. My favorite artists/groups of all time (at least for right now) are Harry Styles, The Lumineers, Taylor Swift, and Bon Iver. I have listened to all of their albums so many times that I could probably recognize any of the songs on them just based on the first 5 seconds. For some reason, I just feel like all of my favorite songs deserve a place in my autobiography, along with an explanation of why I ranked them where.

My bucket list (and how much of it I've completed)

I just feel like if I was famous enough to write a book about my life, there would have to be someone out there who would want to see my bucket list. And although I don't have an exhaustive list completely developed yet, by the time I finish my hypothetical autobiography, I will have one done. I think my bucket list would be in order from the least exciting to most exciting things. If I get to the bottom and face all of my fears, I would have to face the final boss- my crippling fear of growing old and living a mundane life.

I'm just kidding. You literally couldn't pay me enough to do that willingly (as a last resort? Yes. As a plan A-Z option? Not a chance!)

A note to my younger self

At the end of my book, I'd love to write a note to myself from a few years ago. She's obviously never read it, but I owe that girl so many apologies and explanations, and I feel like someone else could benefit from the things that I used to need to know.