Things I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger

Things I Wish I Knew When I Was Younger

Growing up you learn things you wish you would have known sooner.

114

I am 22 years old and every day is a new day to look back to learn and reflect.

I am now at a point in my life I am happy and I know my limits both physically and mentally. I know now that I am in no need to rush life. Stress is a big factor and once you notice that you find ways to reduce it. So I have made the choice and not rush my schooling right now. I decided to go to a part-time student in the upcoming semester. This way I can evenly focus on school and work which I know by springtime we will be getting busy. I'm going to work on me and maybe even take a vacation. I know I told many I would be graduating next semester sorry I lied I made this choice for me and I am not in any rush.

You learn that losing weight doesn't always mean the number on the goes down a few digits. It is knowing how your clothes fit. It is being comfortable in the body you are giving and making it look good. It is taking care of the body you are giving. After battling an eating disorder you learn that it is not fun to suffer in that pain, to see your family look at you as though you are dying. So please take care of your body.

Math does not get any easier and just when you think you're getting it, it changes. The formula's keep getting longer and more complex and before you know it that is imaginary numbers.

So here what I wish I would have known. I wish I could travel back in time and redo it all, but since I can't, I can only learn from what I have done and share with others so maybe they don't make the same mistakes I have. I refuse to relapse because I know my triggers and I keep learning new ways to deal with them.