7 Things Guys Do That Us Girls Just Don't Understand

Seriously, what goes through their heads when they do these things?

234

This list was compiled through the opinions of friends and various other girls. What we want to know is, why do guys do these things?

1. Watch football for 14 straight hours

If your boyfriend is like mine, he'll spend all weekend watching football and playing in fantasy leagues...am I the only one who doesn't get the point of this?

2. Shower two or three times per day

I understand wanting to be clean, but why do guys shower two or three times a day? Like how can they possibly get THAT sweaty?

3. Wear the same four shirts when they have a full closet

I KNOW you have more clothes than that high school football t-shirt and khaki shorts. We all have our favorite clothes, but why do they just rotate the same four outfits?

4. Yell-talk whenever they're telling a story

They start off talking in a normal volume, and the longer the story goes on, the louder they get. Why? I'm standing literally right next to you.

5. Holding on to things for way too long

Why do boys keep socks until there are holes in the bottom? Or shoes until they wear holes in the sides? I'm just confused as to at what point they finally throw things away.

6. Post pictures of themselves fishing

EVERY guy has at least one Instagram post of him fishing. Why? Is fishing some secret guy language that us girls just don't understand? I don't get this trend at all.

7. Their outfit combinations....

Why are you wearing sweatpants with Timbs and a cutoff? Or basketball shorts and a polo? Do you know how to put outfits together, or do you get dressed in the dark?

What do your boyfriends do that makes you scratch your head? Comment below!