6 Things College Seniors Will Actually Miss About College

6. Cool events and free food.

239

I talk a lot about how excited I am for school to be over. Now, more than ever, I want it to be over. Winter break, anyone?

That being said, school's important. Especially when you've invested so much time, energy, and money to get as far as I am. In a matter of months, I'll be graduated with my degree in communication. Insert confetti emoji here!

I'll also miss the little things about school, too. I'm sure some of you college seniors can also relate to these 6 things:

1. My school friends.

To quote one of my favorite Disney songs, "we're all in this together." I couldn't have made it without my amazing group of classmates. They've all been such amazing help in not only school but in my own personal life. I've managed to create such strong bonds with the majority of my graduating class. I'll really miss them once we've all parted ways.

2. Using "I have homework" as an excuse to get out of something.

Don't wanna go out? "I have homework." Mom wants you to do something? "Can't. Doing homework."

It's the best trick in the book. It's gonna be hard explaining to my friend why I don't wanna go out for drinks when all I have going for me is Netflix and sleep.

3. No debt.

I'm not excited to be swimming in debt once I graduate. That's why I'm saving up now, and I'd advise all my fellow college students to do the same.

4. The feeling of passing or acing something.

I don't study well so when I actually do pass or ace something, it's a miracle. It's one of the best feelings to work so hard towards something and be generously rewarded in the end.

It's also a great feeling to not study, cram hours before the exam, and still manage to pass.

5. Complaining to your classmates.

As terrible as this is gonna sound, I bond easier with people I have mutual dislikes with. If you dislike something or someone I also dislike, we're instant best friends. That goes for annoying professors or school work in general. It's almost a weird form of therapy.

6. Cool events and free food.

Has anyone else noticed how many events colleges actually throw? Luckily, they always have free food readily available! I recall wanting to sign up for something just because there was free pizza and soda involved. Take notes, other colleges.