What Everyone Is Saying At This Point In The Semester

10 Things Everyone Is Saying At This Point In The Semester

Yeah, for some reason waking up and actually going to class is getting a little harder.

32

.

1. "It's 10 a.m. , is that too early to nap?"

Those early morning classes we thought we could get used to are slowly starting to really drag us down.

2. "Is it football season yet?" 

We are so close but so far people. We literally have a couple days to go (and of course, Ole Miss' first game is away)...

3. "Wow did I already miss an assignment??? How many points was it worth?"

We all get so busy; it's hard to keep up.

4. "Is it too late to drop a class?"

Honestly, I've thought about this a lot with a couple of my classes.

5. "UGH! Why is it still so hot outside?!"

We are all wishing for some cooler weather especially walking from one end of campus to another.

6. "How many days until winter break?"

Since it is so hot, we can't wait for winter break and a long break from school.

7. "I know it's early, but let's plan spring break/summer vacation!!!"

Too much school on our minds; let's think of something else!

8. "Anyone going out tonight?" or "Anyone want to go get margs?"

Everyone needs to get things off their mind, why is a night out so bad?

9. "Hey can I see your notes?"

Yeah so what we accidentally started day dreaming in class and missed some of the lecture... it happens to the best of us.

10. "It's rough right now, but it will all work out in the end."

School gets hard, grades get us down, but all of this will be so worth it in the end.