Things all Target Addicts Know

Things all Target Addicts Know

The word "budget" doesn't exist here

28
Things all Target Addicts Know

Ahhh yes, Target. The store where you go in with $20 in spending money but leave with thousands of dollars in debt. Perhaps, it is the giant, red bull's-eye that hypnotizes me to buy every item in stock. I just cannot resist splurging at this shopping center and I know I'm not alone. I am certain that many other individuals know how luring Target can be. Some people are completely obsessed. Here a just a few ways to tell that you love spending your time at Target:

1. The $1 Spot/Clearance Section

Once you walk into target your eyes immediately glance at the cheap but adorable clearance section. There are so many cool toys, desktop accessories, seasonal objects, and more hidden within those bins. When will I ever have the chance to buy cute Halloween towels at such a low price?

2. The Clothing Section

Target carries an amazing clothes selection, plus many of their own personal lines are great for all ages, sizes, and genders. I always say I am just going to look around but there is always an item or two that grabs my attention. Obviously, I need another pair of leggings. I am sure other Target addicts have fallen into this trap too.

3. You Need to Grab Starbucks

Personally, this trait does not pertain to me because I am not a coffee or tea drinker. However, most Target shoppers cannot resist grabbing their favorite Starbucks drink while walking around the store. It is important to refuel from checking out all the great deals!

4. Time Ceases to Exist

I needed to run in for shampoo but somehow I have spent two hours here. Every faithful customer to Target understands how time flies by when you are having fun. I am honestly surprised my family does not file a missing persons report when I walk through the doors.

5. You Think About Redecorating the Entire House

Sure, you don't mind buying motivational wall art but next thing you know you are checking out comforters, rugs, and more! How hard can interior design be when the store has everything you will ever need?

6. Your Receipt is a Mile Long

Oops, I did it again. I do not know what costs more: my college tuition or the amount of money I spend at Target in a year. But hey, sometimes you just have to treat yourself and shell out the extra cash.

I will never stop being loyal to Target, especially since they are introducing some new clothing lines. I am just a satisfied customer who needs to share how great the merchandise is. They can suit your needs for multiple occasions. What else could a girl possible ask for? Keep up the awesome work Target.