19 Things You Should Know About Me

19 Things You Should (And Hopefully Don't Already) Know About Me

Oh, and I actually prefer mountains over the beach.

142
Courtney Chapman

School is starting and fall is getting a little closer. There's something about the end of summer that makes new beginnings seem possible again.

So in the spirit of a new semester and new classes and new beginnings, here's me starting over with where I probably should've started with this thing – a classic get-to-know-you article. In honor of recently turning 19, here are 19 fun facts about me!

I go to Texas A&M University.

You probably already knew this. Gig 'em.

I am a Christian. 

Really hoping you already knew this one!

My favorite color is yellow.

I'm afraid of dogs.

I love people way more than animals.

I love to read.

Since I know you're wondering, I don't really have a favorite book, but my 10th grade English teacher got me hooked on Charles Dickens and other classics, and when I was younger I was obsessed with Nancy Drew.

I'm an introvert, and didn't realize it until this year.

My celebrity crush will always be Ryan Gosling.

A miscellaneous list of things I just really love: musical theater, coffee shops, snail mail, rainy days, trying new foods and meeting new people.

I'm learning Spanish, and hope to study abroad in a Spanish speaking country and become fluent.

¡ Aprender español es divertido!

I consider my ability to shop at thrift stores and off of clearance racks one of my best talents.

I never thought I would say this one, but I legitimately love working out.

This is my favorite vine right now.

Don't ask why. I don't really know either.

I am a type four on the Enneagram.

Here's a little more information about the Enneagram if you are confused.

I listen to One Direction way too much.

My favorite movie is 'Pretty in Pink'.

This movie also became part of the reason I went by "Pinki" this summer at camp.

I played softball for 12 years.

My go-to meal is a cheeseburger and French fries.

By the way, In-n-Out > Whataburger, end of discussion.

I'm really clumsy.

Hope you fell in love with this post (haha get it?), and now I'm a little less of a stranger writing stuff on the internet!