things girls think about while working out
Wellbeing

33 Thoughts Gym Girls Have Every Single Time We Work Out

Be honest, we've all had these thoughts.

104
gym equipment
Sara Kelliher

Going to the gym is a task that no one enjoys. We always hate the process it entails, and yet, we still go. I don't think I've ever met someone who has been excited to go to the gym. Even the thought of having to go to the gym tomorrow haunts me. Even though we hate going, we find ourselves showing up ready to take on the sweaty and used machines, and of course, the muscle-heads who only lift weights to stay in shape.

Whether you're trying to stay fit, lose some weight, or get in shape for bikini season, we have at least one thing in common: our thought process while working out. We all try and think about different things, but here are 33 things ALL girls have thought about at least once while at the gym.

1. Okay, time to work out

2. Can I skip today's workout?

3. No, I need to look good for bikini season

4. If I work out now, I can go out this weekend

5.Okay, I'm here... it's cardio time

6. There's no elliptical open, so I guess I can run on a treadmill

7. LOL I hate running, Stair Master it is!

8. I'm already breaking a sweat... how long has it been?!

9. Wow, only 7 minutes? This workout is endless

10. I can't wait to eat after this

11. Maybe I''ll get a burger... or pizza... or BOTH!

12. Okay, 30 minute cardio is up... abs circuit time

13. How do I use these machines...?

14. How many reps should I do?

15. Crap, there's a really hot guy next to me, stay calm!!!

16. Maybe I can impress him with my work out #skill

17. Just kidding, I probably look so stupid right now

18. I don't belong here... why did I decide this was a good idea?

19. Wait, what rep was I on again?

20. Whatever, I'm sure I did all of them

21. I can already feel my abs forming

22. I should make a really great workout playlist right now

23. Okay, let's do some pull-ups

24. Wow, I'm feeling so great about myself right now!

25. This is too hard. That girl made it look so easy...

26. I have no upper body strength

27. Oh this song is my jam!

28. Don't start dancing, you're in public

29. Okay, back to pull-ups

30. I should do this more often

31. Who am I kidding, I'll probably come back in 2 weeks

32. I'm over this. I've done enough for the day!

33. I deserve a burger... and some fries