These Music Covers Are Just As Good, If Not Better, Than The Originals

These 12 covers are so dope.

9
http://beadheadband.com/

Original songs are always so good. No one can quite hit notes or riffs just like the original artist can. However, these covers that are about to harass the sh*t out of your ears will make you fall in love with covers and love them more than the original song itself. Behold, a new way to enjoy music.

1. Mad World - Taylor John Williams

I hardcore started fangirling as soon as this guy opened his mouth. The tone is amazing.

2. All I Ask - John Saga

I'm almost positive if Adele has a brother, this is him. No questions asked.

3. Cool Kids - Landon Austin

Mother of god. I don't have to be a cool kid. Having half of his talent would be dope too.

4. I Was Made For Loving You - Red and Marks Angel

One word. RIFFS. Do you hear those eargasmic riffs? The jealousy is unreal.

5. Can't Help Falling in Love - Haley Reinhart

Again, one word to describe this video. Beautiful. Beautiful voice. Beautiful story. She's beautiful. Her hair is beautiful. Can I be her for a day? No? K. Cool.

(Song starts at 0:51.)

6. Feelin Good - Wade Graves

Michael Buble or nah?

7. Pillowtalk - SoMo

SoMo always gives us "the feels." Bless his soul. His riffs and tone are almost as good as Zayn's. Just kidding. Nice try, bud.

8. Tonight & Umbrella - Howard Chan

Low-key depressed he didn't leave any contact info. Who am I going to have preform on my wedding?

9. Elastic Heart - Daniela Andrade and KRNFX

They make this look too easy.

10. Jealous - Alex Aiono

Who comes up with this mashup perfection? I clearly wasn't blessed with that gene.

11. West Coast - George Ogilvie

YES. YES. YES.

12. Hallow & Let It Go - Tori Kelly and James Bay

This was probably the best performance of the night. Their voices together are fire. I need them to record this and put it on iTunes A$AP Rocky. So good, y'all.

(Song starts 2:00.)

Now, the real question is, whose version is better? The original artist, or the person doing the cover?