To The One I Call My Best Friend...

To The One I Call My Best Friend...

These are the reasons why.

10
To The One I Call My Best Friend...
www.imgnaly.com

Dear Best Friend,

I am impressed with the person you have become. You are beautiful, sophisticated and sweet. Even though you have gone through so much, you have proven to be nothing but amazing. I want you to know that no matter what day or time you need me, I will always be there to make it better. Making you happy will always come before my own happiness. You won’t have to worry about doing anything crazy or unintelligent without me. I want you to make sure that whatever you do, makes you feel good. Don’t ever let anyone tell you your worth because they don’t know the person I know. Forever hold on to your morals. These are the reasons why I can call you my best friend.

You never tell me no, even when it’s a terrible idea.

We can talk to each other about anything.

Our families are almost exactly alike and we find comfort in each other when things get hard.

I literally know every way to make you angry.

We say “I hate you” when we actually mean “I can’t live without you”.

When you cry, I cry.

Whenever we find something funny on social media we tag each other in it.

(picture is an inside joke)

We have a best friend movie.

Advice is always honest and sometimes a little brutal.

High school would have been impossible without you.

You see now that all these things make you special to me. You are a person who completes me and I wouldn’t want any other person in your place. I am rooting for you to do the very best you can in life and I know you will. I know that sometimes we don’t see each other as much as we would like but that we will always have the love in our relationship. You have made me a better person as well and I want to say thank you for all the time you have put into me. I am glad that we have had the years to get to know each other and to figure out how to grow together. It wasn’t always the easiest task because I am sometimes mean. I hope I made you a little tougher so that you can handle anything even when I’m not there in person. I am a strong supporter of separation even when we fear that it may drive us apart. I can honestly say that we have a connection that not many others can say they share. I know you like the back of my own hand. I am so excited to see where our lives take each of us and how we can fit into each other’s lives. I can’t wait to experience new adventures with you and make new memories that will change our lives even more. Thank you for always believing in me and for the support. You go forward and always know that I am the best friend you will never lose. I’ve got your back.