There's Always That One Friend

There's Always That One Friend

Every friend group has at least one

478
There's Always That One Friend
Facebook.com, Jill Alaimo

Let's face it. We all have those people that complete our friend group. Whether they bring the fun, or act like your parent, it wouldn't be the same without them. No matter how much you laugh at the things they do or get angry with them, they would be impossible to live without. Cheers to the friends that turned into family because our lives would suck without you.

1. The Mom

Here's to the friend that always has the best advice. The friend thats willing to do whatever it takes to protect everyone and make sure everyone stays out of trouble. When you think it is a brilliant idea to leave a $2.00 tip at dinner, this friend is the one to set you straight by giving you the lecture on how tipping is the right thing to do.

2. The One That's In Love With Food

Whenever you hang out, this person is always eating. They are the first to dive in when the food hits the table, and always the one that suggests dinner plans for something to do. Nothing can come between this person and their food because let's face it, it's their one true love.

3. The World Traveler

Every chance they get, they are in a different city, state or country. This friend is always on the go and never stays at home for too long. While your idea of fun is a day at the local beach, theirs is a day at Eiffel Tower. Since they are always down for an adventure you find yourself blocking out times that they are in the area so you can see them as much as possible.

4. The Smart One

The brains of the friend group that tends to make everyone else feel less intelligent throughout a casual conversation. This friend is very successful and knows the answer to almost anything. You love them for the smart choices they make because they've saved you quite a bit.

5. The Party Animal

We all know this friend is a walking party. Sitting on the couch on a Friday night is a definite no for this person. Wherever they go they bring the party and you know it wouldn't be a good time without them. Let's be honest, sometimes they can be overwhelming, but they make life fun.

6. The One That Goes With The Flow

No matter what you do, this friend will join in without a complaint. Whether you go cliff jumping or lay on the couch all day, they are right there with you having the time of their life. No matter what day it is, or even if it doesn't sound too exciting, you know they will always be there.

7. The Planner

Here's to the friend that always has a full agenda and makes sure to have everything planned out to down to the exact minute. You can be sure this friend will have enough ideas to make the day complete from start to finish.

8. The One In Love

They have a love life Nicholas Sparks would write about. The stories they tell and the way they act with their significant other make you extremely jealous, but happy at the same time. Here's to the friend that will definitely be the first one married.