There Is Beauty In Your Brokenness

There Is Beauty In Your Brokenness

Always remember that your brokenness is worth the struggle.

1011
There Is Beauty In Your Brokenness
pexels

In these pasts few weeks, all I have been reading about is brokenness. I open the bible I see brokenness, friends share things about brokenness with me, the very first spiritual book I read (after the Bible) is about brokenness. So, after reading "Finding Blessings in your Brokenness" by Charles F Stanley ( great book check it out), I decided to share with you all what I learned because I believe that all these readings were not a coincidence, but the Holy Spirit doing his work in me so I could share with you.

Like the title says, there is beauty in your brokenness. Many times, the beauty of our brokenness will not be clear for us to see if we are so blind by our brokenness and so focus of finding someone to blame for what happened to us or so eager to find our own way to escape this brokenness. Believe me, it took me a long time to realize that every trial, every brokenness was in my life for a reason, but I learned to surrender to God and let Him make His way in me.

Ever feel like God forgot about you? Ever feel like this trial is too much for you? Ever feel like you are losing your faith? Ever feel like everyone turns their back on you? Ever feel like you don’t know what to do? Ever feel like you are too broken to forgive others too broken to forgive yourself? Ever feel there is no way out?

If you ever came across one of these questions in your life or all of them, I am happy to tell you that there are answers to them. God never forget about us and he never will. He loves us, and His love is unconditional. God uses every trial, every situation to shape us into the person He wants us to become for him. He shapes every trial for each one of us personally. Your trial will not be the same as your family or friend’s, so stop comparing your lives and the trials of others to your own. Imagine what life would have been without our trials. How would we know what happiness is without our moments of pain? Now, I don’t know what your brokenness is, in fact, you might not even consider it as one because our brokenness has many forms, it can even be stress. But when you come across that brokenness in your life, remember these few things that I had to learn the hard way.

YOUR BROKENNESS IS A BLESSING

Like Dr. Stanley mentioned in his book, we need to relax so that we can see the blessings in our brokenness, and we need to stop praying for God to take away our trials and start praying for Him to show us what he wants us to learn from this trial. Imagine that situation you were in that you thought you would never be able to overcome, yet God took you out and made you victorious. So, when you don’t know what is happening just like I didn’t know what was happening to me, remember your brokenness is a blessing.

GOD WILL NEVER GIVE US MORE THAN WE CAN BEAR

1 Corinthians 10:13 says “No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.” Best believe it, friends, He will never give us more than we can bear. So, let us trust him at all times.

REBELLION IS COSTLY

Like Dr. Stanley mention in his book, rebellion is very costly. I experienced this, so I can tell you, friends. The more rebellious you are, the more your heart will be hardening, the harder it will be for you to listen to God’s voice, and the more your trial will last. So, stop fighting, be still and let God make his way in you.

YOU ARE BROKEN AND NOT DESTROYED

Back to God will never give us more than we can bear. Always remind yourself that you are broken and not destroyed. It can certainly feel like you are destroyed, but remind yourself that you are not.

YOUR BROKENNESS IS WORTH THE STRUGGLE

Although it might not look like it at the time of the struggle, there will be a happy ending. But we must be mindful that the middle might not be as happy which is okay because if we will have an eternal happy ending we can bear the middle of our brokenness with grace.

So, friends let us stop asking all the whys, stop fighting our brokenness and remember that our trials are there to change us and mold us into a better person. Let us let Him make his way in us while we give Him praise and worship for our trials, for they are our biggest blessings.

Always find the beauty in your brokenness, it's there!

Xoxo,

DD