Turn Up These Theater Tunes At Your New Year's Party

Get ready for some BIG FUN, people!

24

You can listen to the whole playlist right here. Happy New Year, fellow theater lovers!

1. "Big Fun" - Heathers

2. "La Vie Boheme" - Rent

3. "Dancing Through Life" - Wicked

4. "You Can't Stop the Beat" - Hairspray

5. "One Night In Bangkok" - Chess

Yes, this is an obscure one. But after seeing the show earlier this year, it's a total bop.

6. "Friend Like Me" - Aladdin

7. "Here I Go Again" - Rock of Ages

8. "Conga" - On Your Feet!

9. "Footloose" - Footloose

10. "You're the One That I Want" - Grease

11. "Totally Fucked" - Spring Awakening

12. "Does Your Mother Know" - Mamma Mia

This is hands down one of my favorite scenes from the movie!

13. "I'm A Believer" - Shrek the Musical

Peep me jam-dancing to this at my wedding with not an ounce of shame.

14. "Land of Lola" - Kinky Boots

This one is going on full blast for me since a) the show is sadly closing come April, and b) I'm going to see it on Valentine's Day!! (Thanks babe.)

15. "Sugar Daddy" - Hedwig and the Angry Inch

16. "I Will Survive" - Priscilla: Queen of the Desert

17. "Under the Sea" - The Little Mermaid 

18. "My Shot" - Hamilton: An American Musical

Cue dramatic posing.

19. "Out Tonight" - Rent

This song is my JAM and I always blast it before a fun night out. Bonus: this features Hamilton queen Renee Elise Goldsberry as Mimi and it's amazing!

20. "American Idiot" - American Idiot

Someone near me NEEDS to do this show.

21. "Mamma Mia" - Mamma Mia

This song is always fun to dance to no matter what version you're listening to.

22. "All That Jazz" - Chicago

23. "Time Warp" - The Rocky Horror Picture Show

You can't listen to this song and NOT do the Time Warp! It's physically impossible.

24. "Candy Story" - Heathers

Straight from the original production! This number is so very.

25. "Schadenfreude" - Avenue Q

Another show that's sadly closing this year...

26. "When You're An Addams" - The Addams Family

27. "The Schuyler Sisters" - Hamilton: An American Musical

28. "Dancing Queen" - Mamma Mia