The Top 20 That Songs Adults Get Hype To

For all the adults out there!

384
Tumblr

While at a wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or any family party or gathering, there's always that period of time where the DJ takes a break from playing today's top hits, and takes everyone back...especially our parents. There's nothing better than seeing all the adults at the party go crazy and dance their hearts out over their favorite songs from when they were growing up. I'll admit, I love dancing and singing with my parents during this part of a party because you feel the nostalgic energy throughout the room while listening to these songs...(I tried being as accurate as possible!!)

1. "It's Tricky" by Run-D.M.C.

Personally, this song is one of my all time favorites. It's extremely catchy and I know it's one of my mom's all time favorites as well!! It's definitely not tricky to catch onto these lyrics!!

2. "Walk This Way" by Run-D.M.C. featuring Aerosmith

It's hard not to sing along with all the parents when this song is played!!

3. "You Shook Me All Night Long" by AC/DC

This song is by far an adult classic. It's easy to get hype while listening to this song!

4. "Back In Black" by AC/DC

Who doesn't love this song? It's so easy to have a good time when this song is played, regardless if you're at a party or just in the car!

5. "It Takes Two" by Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock

Watching the adults at parties go crazy to this song is probably one of the best and most entertaining experiences ever. I know that my parents both like this song and have such a good time whenever the DJ plays this throwback!

6. "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'" by Michael Jackson

Who doesn't like listening to Michael Jackson's music?

7. "Thriller" by Michael Jackson

If you don't know this song, you have to be living under a rock. This one is a classic Michael Jackson song that I bet our own kids will know one day.

8. "Sweet Child O' Mine" by Guns N' Roses

Who doesn't know this song? This one is such a classic song!!

9. "You Give Love A Bad Name" by Bon Jovi

If you don't start dancing when this song is played, you're lying

10. "Livin' On A Prayer" by Bon Jovi

This song is one of the most classic party songs. I'm sure that our kids will know this song one day as well. Who doesn't love it or sing to it whenever it comes on?!

11. "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey

This song is yet another classic!! Who doesn't know it?!

12. "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" by The Joan Jett & the Blackhearts

Although this isn't the original version, this song is still so easy to get hype to!!

13. "Jessie's Girl" by Rick Springfield

No matter your age, this song should be one that is easy to sing along to!!

14. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston

This is one of my favorite songs and I love seeing the adults get hype as they listen to it and dance around to it!!

15. "Free Fallin'" by Tom Petty

Although this song is more of a chill, slower song, it's still a great song! (And the adults love it!!)

16. "Sweet Caroline" by Neil Diamond

This song is nothing but a classic!

17. "Push It" by Salt-N-Pepa

For me, this is one of my all time favorite songs. It's so easy to dance around to, even with your parents!!

18. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper

No matter how many remakes this song has, nothing beats the classic version by Cyndi Lauper!

19. "Heaven Is a Place On Earth" by Belinda Carlisle

This is another one of my all time favorites!!

20. "The Final Countdown" by Europe

As this musical countdown comes to an end, I hope that this playlist was accurate enough for all the adults out there!!