The Top 16 Things to do in PA

The Top 16 Things to do in PA

The best things to do or places to visit in Pennsylvania (in no particular order).

103

Here is a list of my favorite things to do in Pennsylvania. Some are pretty common, but others are just cool places I have discovered from my time spent in PA.

Philadelphia Magic Gardens 

upload.wikimedia.org

Explore the magical mosaic masterpieces throughout this "garden".

Hershey Park + Chocolate World

c1.staticflickr.com

Visit the birthplace and factory of Hershey's chocolate world and enjoy the amusement park.

Gettysburg National Park

upload.wikimedia.org

Visit the unique history in Gettysburg, PA.

Eastern State Penitentiary

upload.wikimedia.org

If you go around Halloween they have a haunted attraction, which exemplifies the spookiness of the penitentiary itself.

Randyland

upload.wikimedia.org

A magical art museum located in Pittsburgh, PA.

The Mattress Factory

c1.staticflickr.com

A bizarre, yet unique, art museum located in Pittsburgh.

Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens

c1.staticflickr.com

The lovely floral gardens located in Pittsburgh, PA.

Ricketts Glen State Park

upload.wikimedia.org

A great location for hiking, especially because of the waterfalls.

Dutch Springs

c1.staticflickr.com

Tons of large inflatables located on an old quarry for some fun in the summer and to cool off.

Philadelphia Museum of Art

upload.wikimedia.org

Climb the very steps that Rocky himself jogged up here.

Duquesne Incline

c1.staticflickr.com

Located in Pittsburgh to get to the top and bottom of the hill.

Penns Cave

upload.wikimedia.org

The site of America's only all water cavern and wildlife park.

Shady Maple Smorgasbord

c1.staticflickr.com

A huge buffet style restaurant that will fill you up for the entire day, I highly recommend going for breakfast.

Knoebel's 

upload.wikimedia.org

One of the more famous amusement parks in Pennsylvania.

Independence Hall + Liberty Bell

c1.staticflickr.com

The site of the start of America's freedom, where the Declaration of Independence was signed.

Reading Terminal Market

upload.wikimedia.org

A top spot for people who love food, with little restaurants and dive bars, or just for fresh meats and produce.