10 Creative Graduation Caps Any College Major Can Throw Off

Cheers to the class of 2018!

855

For college seniors, graduation is right around the corner! Can you believe it?

How did four years go by so fast? Well, here we are getting ready to walk across that stage and grab that diploma. The blood, sweat, and tears, have all paid off. The all-nighters, group projects and the classes you thought would never end, are all over. Welcome to the real world, as new college graduates! In these last few weeks, as we think about our cap and gowns, and plan our graduation parties, you might consider decorating your graduation cap! Here are the top ten most creative ideas for your cap!

Even though your gowns are all the same, you can stand out from the crowd and express yourself through your cap. It is something you will have forever to look back at, and reminiss on the memories that those four years help.

Congratulations, the struggle was worth the degree.

1. "I Dream it, I work hard, I grind 'till I own it #islay"

2. "Now Hotter By One Degree"

3. "I wined a lot but I did it"

4. "May the Job Market Be Ever In Our Favor"

5. "She Doesn't Even Go Here Anymore"

6. "Get in Loser we're graduating!"

7. "The B.S. Was Worth The B.S."

8. "Game of Loans"

9. "Thanks To My Sponsors"

10. "I Hope This B.S Pays Off"

Congrats, almost grad! Get creative and start decorating! Congrats to the class of 2018!