The "Thank You Jesus" Movement

The "Thank You Jesus" Movement

What are those bright yellow signs?

84
The "Thank You Jesus" Movement
WFMY

Many of us have seen the yard signs that say "Thank You Jesus" with the sunset in the background.

I came home last night from work, and saw one of these signs in my yard. I asked my mom when we got this sign. She told me that one of our neighbors came by and dropped one off at our house. She had bought one for every house on our street.

Where do these signs come from?

The movement started around February 2016, over 33500 signs have been planted since.

Lucas Hunt is a teenager that attends Hopewell Friends Church in Asheboro, North Carolina. God tugged on His heart and Lucas had the desire to plant yard signs in his yard around Christmastime.

Time passed by, and Lucas discovers that another member at his church, Connie, had a similar idea. She wanted to make Easter signs saying, you guessed it, "Thank You Jesus".

These signs have been truly a reminder of the unfailing grace of Jesus. How He gave His life, so we can live ours. His grace is so sufficient, it saved all of mankind.

They have reached the entire East Coast, and even some of the West Coast. It is truly amazing what God has done through this movement.

Thank You Jesus!