We have all been there or are broaching our first one. Finals week. Spring semester. It is the worst of the worst. Motivation is gone, but the assignments and tests keep piling on. There is no escaping all of the work to do, yet we pretty much all procrastinate and leave it for when we're even more stressed. Slowly, we go crazier and are running on less and less sleep, going into a full on manic stress mode. Who can relate? Schmidt from New Girl. He is here to take us through the crazy times that are finals.
1. Things are starting to get up and running, and this is everyone's face when a new project is assigned.
2. Your reaction when your professor says even a 100 on the final won't get your 65 to a 90.
3. When people try and relate to the amount of work you have left.
4. The reaction to tour groups circling the library during ~literally~ the most stressful time of the year.
5. When people who don't know you ask why you are so stressed and emotional right now.
6. That feeling when your countdown to the end of finals is getting lower and lower.
7. The reaction to homies going out every day and night for finals.
8. Everyone's thoughts while heading into a downward spiral.
9. Your response to any crazy idea or plan to get out of studying.
10. When someone offers to help you study or finish a project and you're so overcome with emotion.
11. Coming up with new, innovative ideas.
12. Going nearly insane, so only your true best friends can help you to the end.
13. Showing off your post-finals stress eating bod.
14. Trying to do anything for your professor to raise your grade.
15. Dancing through until the end of finals when you can finally sleep and forget about responsibilities for three months.
As much as finals suck, it is the last stop before summer. AKA just around three months of school-free time. Time to relax, work, make some money or simply forget about the stress of school. Only a little longer.