This past weekend I visited a friend in California aka the coolest state ever. It was my first time soaking up the rays of sunshine in that beautiful state, and my oh my was it a good time.
Some things I observed:
1. The Californian way of life is impeccably chill and utterly blissful.
2. Palm trees there are 110% more majestic than anywhere else (yes, even the tourist-ridden vacation hotspots in Florida).
3. Sunsets are not only incredibly awe-inspiring, but they are best enjoyed via a beach on a warm night, alongside hundreds of other beachgoers and Cali folk.
4. The hills and mountains—beautiful.
5. Things are built permanently outside because it virtually never rains there, and the weather is so nice all the time WHAT.
6. If you are born in California, you automatically have twice the amount of style and fashion sense compared to the average human being
This list alone should send everyone running to the Californian hills to relish in this beautiful bliss. So go.