The Start Of My Travel Bucket List

The Start Of My Travel Bucket List

Here Are A Just A Few Of The Many Places I Would Like To Visit In My Lifetime.

136
The Start Of My Travel Bucket List
PX Here

Everyone has different places they want to go and places they want to see. I have so many places I want to see, so many things I want to do. Certain places just have so much meaning and so much history behind it. Here is my travel bucket list.

1. Rome, Italy

This is cheesy, but ever since I watched the Lizzie Mcguire Movie I have always wanted to see the Trevi Fountain and make a wish in it. The fountain itself is beautiful and there is so much history that comes with Rome, history that I want to explore.

2. Barcelona, Spain

Again Cheesy, but after watching The Cheetah Girls 2 it has been my dream to go to Barcelona. Th history and the beauty of it catches my eye and interests me so much. The culture, the statues, everything.

3. Dublin, Ireland

Ahhhh yes. The heart and soul of my family. So many of my family members have been to Ireland and I feel that it is up to me to continue the tradition and go as well. The beauty and meaning that comes from this city and even the country it would be amazing to go and explore. To see the culture and all it has to offer. This is definitely high on my list.

4. Sydney Australia

This one has just recently been added to the list. There are so many different landmarks to see, beaches to go to, and different cultures to experience.

5. Paris

This might be basic, but I really do want to go see the Eiffel Tower and the rest of the beautiful scenery that goes with Paris.

6. Greece

This beautiful country has so much to offer for its tourists so it's so hard to just choose one spot. The beautiful views and so many things to see and visit offer an awesome trip.

While these are not all the places I want to see outside of the country, it is a good list to start with. The world offers so many things to us and it's important that we get a chance to experience all of it.