We've all had that moment when we get invited to a big party that everyone on campus has been talking about. It's the event of the year to some, and most of the people you know will be attending. Parties of this magnitude involve an extensive amount of planning, and do we really want to deal with all the hassle that comes along with the party environment?
1. When someone tries to hype you up by telling you 'It'll be the best party you've ever been to!'
7. When the host tries to show me the food before the alcohol.
8. When you see someone you use to be friends with and it brings back all the feels.
10. When you get handed your first drink of the night.
11. When you see the one person you hate walking into the party.
22. When you see that girl who is picking up after everyone during the whole party.
Party responsibly everyone!