The Emotions One Goes Through When Getting Their Nails Done

Getting your nails done can be so much fun or more like a trip to hell.

394
Skylar Meyers

We all go through those different struggles of going to nail salons to get our nails done. What is meant to be a fun and relaxing time can turn into something that ends up being stressful. Here are a few reasons why this might be stressful:

1. OMG, so many choices to choose from

*Changes color all the way up until the last possible moment*

2. My cuticles are disgusting and what is that under my nail (they must think I do not shower)

*Tries not to scream in the middle of the nail salon*

3. Ow, Ow, Ow

*When the nail polish remover burns that cut*

4. Getting that hot washcloth put on your hands

Holy Moly! That is hot! Do I say something or just fight through the pain?

5. Feeling the need to apologize every five 5 seconds

*Gets distracted by the TV, bangs nail against fan, pulls hand away, ect.*

6. Trying to think if you have enough money in the bank to pay $5 extra dollars for that special add-on

*Starts counting random quarters from wallet*

7. OK, please nail god don't let them be messed up as they dry (cries inside as tries not to bang nails against side)

*Carefully tiptoes around and tries not to touch anything even hours after getting nails done*

8. When you go to pay

Well, guess I won't be getting my nails done for the next four years*

9. Leaving the nail studio - chips nail (NOOOOOO)

*Screams internally*

But don't even get me started on what happens when I get my toes done.